About This Gift
Your charitable remainder annuity trust is a great way to provide yourself or your beneficiaries with a steady, fixed amount of income each year regardless of the performance of the trust. This can be done for a specified length of time up to 20 years, your lifetime, or your beneficiaries’ lifetime. When the contract ends the remaining funds will be transferred to the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, and used in our efforts to battle sexual exploitation.
How It Works
1. You transfer cash, securities, or other appreciated property into your trust.
2. The trust makes fixed annual payments to you or anyone you name.
3. When the trust ends, the remaining funds pass to NCOSE.
· You receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to your trust.
· You don’t pay capital gains tax on any appreciated assets you donate.
· You or your designated income beneficiaries receive stable, predictable income for life or a term of years.
· You have the satisfaction of making a gift that benefits you and NCOSE.
If you have any questions about Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you.