About This Gift
Your will gives you peace of mind knowing that loved ones are taken care of, your assets are distributed accurately, and that your gift to the National Center on Sexual Exploitation reflects your personal values. Gifts to charitable organizations are excluded from estate tax.
How It Works
1. You can provide now for a future gift to the National Center on Sexual Exploitation by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
2. Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
3. Your will or trust directs a bequest to the National Center on Sexual Exploitation for the purpose(s) you specify.
· Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
· You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
· You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with a Charitable Estate Planning Representative to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
· There is no upper-limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
· You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the National Center on Sexual Exploitation in the way you intended.
How do I get started?
Contact us using the form below, and we will help you get started.